Welcome to Finca Can Calma in Alaró!
Facts & Figures
• 3 Bedrooms (2 x Queensize Beds, 1x 2 singles) for 6 - 8 guests
• 2 Bathrooms
• 1 Dining room with a large wooden table
• Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, oven and Nespresso machine
• 1 Living room with sliding doors to terrace and pool area
• Big patio and terrace with outside dining table for 6
• Pool area with chill-out and sunbeds
• Outside BBQ and outside shower
• Washing and drying machine
• Car-port in the shade
• Central heating for stays during the winter and Airco in summer
• completely fenced property, total privacy
• WIFI (optic fibre)
• Hotel quality bed linen and towels
Can Calma is a green pearl in the heart of Mallorca
Hidden between the lemon, orange, and fig trees, this secluded property is the perfect getaway for those loving the Mallorcan lifestyle with her authentic spirit, Mediterranean food, beautiful beaches, and the impressive mountains of the Sierra Tramuntana.
The 70.000 m2 parcel on which the Finca Can Calma is situated, offers complete privacy and space for 6 persons with multiple rooms inside, an in- and outdoor kitchen, a chill-out, and a large pool.
The location of the house couldn't be better. Close to the trendy and authentic village of Alaro with its good restaurants, lively Plaza and weekly food market, and far away enough to enjoy the peace, Can Calma is the ideal location for those looking for a combination of relaxing, yoga, meditation and an active outdoor lifestyle like mountain biking and running.
Explore the beautiful surroundings of Can Calma
The house is located in the heart of the Sierra de Tramuntana, protected by Unesco and a real mountain bike Eldorado! Every weekend numerous cycling groups start their tours in the area. From the coll the Orient to the famous route to Sollér. Alaró is an outdoor paradise!
In 30 minutes you reach the beaches of the North: Port de Alcudia and Port de Pollenca offer kilometers of sandy beaches with all facilities. And the Playa de Palma in the South is the other alternative for a swim and a nice day at the coastline.
Palma with its cultural and gastronomic offer, with its international harbor and bustling nightlife is just 20 minutes away by car. Alaró has a train station that brings you directly to the Plaza de España.
At the Saturday market in Alaró, you find fresh veggies, authentic local products, and a weekly classic concert in the church. The wine bar at the Plaza organizes wine tastings, there are art galleries, and yoga classes.